Recorded on January 11, 2023
The results have been collected, analyzed, and discussed. Now it’s time to share the results and our observations with you. Join Dawn Stevens as she shares the results of the 2022 CIDM Benchmark Survey on translation and localization practices in our community. She’ll examine the trends and answer questions such as:
- What strategies, processes, and measurements do companies use to ensure the quality of translated content?
- What content components do companies translate—just body text or do they translate images, metadata, and video too?
- Which are the most common languages into which technical publications are translated?
- How much do companies spend on translation and does cost affect translation decisions?
- Which translation tools do companies use now?
- What activities do companies depend on their LSPs to perform?
Dawn Stevens, President, Comtech Services and Director of CIDM has 28 years of practical experience in virtually every role within a documentation and training department, including project management, instructional design, writing, editing, and multimedia programming. Dawn is the perfect advisor to identify and remove the challenges you face in producing usable, technical information and training content. With both engineering and technical communication degrees, Dawn combines her solid technical foundation with strong writing and design skills to lead our team of consultants and specialists in providing the expertise you need.