Nancy Hoft, a doctoral student in Rhetoric and Technical Communication at Michigan Tech, is compiling a bibliographic list of sources in technical communication. At press time, citations were available under the following topics:
- Writing, Publications Management, and User Interface Design
- Graphics, Icons, and Symbols
- Cross-Cultural Communication
The site will expand soon to include:
- International Business and Marketing
- Titles Specific to the Software Industry
The site also contains links to additional bibliographies on international technical communication that are available on the Web as well as a book search to order online.