JoAnn Hackos, Comtech Services, Inc.
The members of the Center for Information-Development Management announce the opening of applications for the sixth annual Rare Bird Award.
The 2009 award will be presented at the 2009 Best Practices Conference in September at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA.
The Rare Bird Award recognizes outstanding managers and their teams. The applications should describe thoroughly an innovative practice in which your organization has been engaged. The members of the judging panel look for detailed descriptions of the practice and concrete evidence that the innovation has led to organizational change.
The judges hope to learn how your innovative practices
- Increases the efficiency of your organization
- Increases your effectiveness in presenting valued information to customers
- Shows a dedication to innovative practices
- Is capable of being transferred as a practice to other member organization
- Demonstrates the ability to transform the behaviors and outlook of your organization and the larger enterprise
- Demonstrates leadership in the field of information development
The five independent judges have been selected from industry, academia, and CIDM center associates.
Please begin developing your best practice application today. For more information about the Rare Bird submission process and award criteria, go the CIDM Rare Bird webpage. All applications are due by July 20, 2009.